Your Privacy Rights
September 24, 2015
PRIME Ammunition's COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We respect your right to privacy. We do not sell, rent, share or disclose personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the circumstances described in this Privacy Statement. In addition, your ability to make informed choices about the uses of your information is important to us. This privacy statement explains our policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information. The links below provide detailed information about our privacy practices:
- What is Personal Information?
- Collection of Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information by PRIME
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Order Fulfillment
- Member Services
- Other Uses and Disclosures
- Protection of Personal and Credit Card Information
- Online Specifics
- Online Information Gathering and Use
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Updating, Reviewing or Correcting Online Personal Information
- SMS (Text) Messages
- Questions or Concerns
- Changes to this Statement
A. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information that identifies an individual or that can be reasonably associated with a specific person or entity, such as a name, contact information, Internet (IP) address and information about an individual's purchases and online shopping.
B. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the personal information that you provide us, such as when you
- register to use primeammo.com or sign up for news or notifications of specials or other promotions on primeammo.com;
- place an order or purchase products or services, online or otherwise;
- contact us for any reason;
- participate in a survey or promotion
We may automatically collect some information when you visit our website, such as your computer's IP address and operating system, the site from which you linked to us, your site activity, the time and date of your visit, and your purchases. This information may be collected through the use of "cookies" and web beacons (see Online Specifics below). We also receive information from third parties who help us correct our records, prevent fraud, and provide customer service or special promotions or products. We may combine any of this information with the other personal information we maintain about you.
C. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY PRIME
The personal information we collect is generally used to process your requests or transactions, provide you with high-quality service, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest and administer your account, including distribution of our own surveys and publications.
For example, we may:
- Alert you about NEW PRODUCTS, a product recall or safety issues;
- Provide you with promotional information, such as coupons, offers and product recommendations.
If you prefer not to receive Promotional Information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You may contact us at any time to decline Promotional Information (see Choice below).
D. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share information in these circumstances:
We may provide to a third party information as necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us. For example, we may provide your address to a shipper, and if you pay by a credit or debit card, your card number and sales transaction information are passed to the card processor and/or issuer (including their service providers such as fraud verification services). However, we give suppliers, and others involved in the distribution chain only the information needed to provide you the products or services you order, and we require them to keep the information confidential and not to use it for other purposes. We are not responsible for any information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
We may offer special products and services to our members through third parties, such as training recommendations and consumer services.
We may share your name, postal address, email address with these third parties in order to notify you of their offerings, to determine whether, or at what level, you qualify for the products, offerings or services, and to evaluate new and existing products, offerings or services. If you prefer that we not share your information with third parties, you can contact us at any time (see Choice below). However, if you apply for or request certain products, offerings or services, information you provide will be shared directly with the third parties who will be providing the requested products, offerings or services
We may contract with others to perform services on our behalf. For example, we might retain a company to process credit card payments, ship merchandise, distribute emails, process rebates or analyze data. If any of these service providers need access to your personal information, we require them to use it only to perform the services for us. We also require that they maintain the confidentiality of the information and/or return the information to us when they no longer need it.
Each customer account has an individual primary account holder who is authorized to make account management decisions.
E. OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES
In addition, we may use or disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of CITIZENS AMMUNITION LLC, our customers, our employees or the public. Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger or sale of company assets or acquisition.
F. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have measures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. When you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted prior to transmission using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information.
Online account information is accessible only by using a password. You must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of primeammunition.com by anyone using your password. Please advise us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your password has been misused.
We give you a choices related to your personal information, and a method to inform us of your decision.
- If you do not want us to share customer information with third parties, you can: (a) check the opt-out box when creating an account; (b) email us at email@example.com or (c) call us at: 702.637.4424.
- If you do not want to receive promotional emails, you can: (a) check the opt-out box on our account application; (b) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ; (c) call us at: 702.637.4424; (d) click the provided "unsubscribe" link in any email to unsubscribe; or (f) access "My Account" if you are a registered user and check the opt-out box. If you have more than one email address, you will need to specifically opt-out for each email address.
H. ONLINE SPECIFICS
- Updating, Reviewing/ Correcting Online Personal Information You may update, review or correct your online account information at any time by accessing your password-protected registration page via the "My Account" area of the Web site. You also may email us at: email@example.com or call us at 702.637.4424.
- SMS (Text) Messages We will send you SMS (text) communications only if you consent to receive them.
J. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or would like to contact us for any reason, you can do the following:
- Call our representatives at 702.637.4424;
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write us at PRIMEAmmo at 500 Rainbow Blvd., Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV 89107
K. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We may change this privacy statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement to make sure you understand how your Personal Information will be used. If we make a material change to how we use Personal Information and the new uses are unrelated to uses we disclose in this statement, we will communicate the changes in advance.